The term “BPC Auto Inspect” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to all prevailing national and applicable International laws.
Inspection Information Disclaimer
This report is prepared at the request of the Owner/Agent and is provided subject to the following conditions:
- This report applies to the vehicle as at the time of inspection only.
- Any assessment of condition is in no way an opinion as to likely future performance.
- This report is customer advice only and is not a guarantee or warranty of any description.
- As mechanical components will not be removed, excepting those required to conduct the authorised additional work, the inspection and assessment is based on visual external inspection and noise appreciation only.
- A vehicle may not be road tested if it is unroadworthy or unregistered.
- Any road test will be subject to traffic conditions and speed laws.
What is NOT checked
- Camshaft drive belts.
- Any item that requires to be dismantled.
- Internal engine, transmission and driveline components.
- Any oil level that is sealed by the manufacturer.
- Any assessment of previously repaired collision damage including paint.
Risk to Purchaser When Buying A Used Car
Due to the restrictions or limitations on the detection and/or analysis of some faults, (those that are internal, concealed or hidden, and/or are not audible within the limitations of our road test) to proceed to purchase a vehicle without a warranty from the seller may expose the buyer to significant risks.
The vehicle inspection by BPC Auto Inspect including inspection reports, PPSR report and any images applies only at the time the inspection was carried out.
BPC Auto Inspect believes in maintaining good conduct standards for all business dealings with Buyers/Sellers In a professional, open & honest manner.
If a dispute happens to arise BPC Auto Inspect supports open communication & dialogue for a quick resolution to solve the complaint with the Buyer/Seller.
For a quick resolution please follow these 3 stages:
If you have a complaint, BPC Auto Inspect believes in open & honest communication. Please make the complaint immediately in writing to [email protected] or by post to:
PO Box 1392,
Please send your letter by registered post and keep a copy for yourself. Letter must be signed with your full name, occupation & date.
Stage 2: Recording, Receipt & Drafting of Agreement
Your complaint will be recorded & a file number will be issued. A Drafting agreement is then started to help achieve a fair and balanced resolution. Whilst the drafting agreement is being made BPC Auto Inspect believes in fostering communication & problem solving which is in the best interest of both parties to help resolve the matter quickly and efficiently.
BPC Auto Inspect will always uphold its own integrity and its own responsibilities but will not be influenced by third parties like: finance companies, insurance companies or other automotive business organisations that don’t represent the customer/clients best interest or responsibilities.
Stage 3 – Monitoring
Please use the file number to monitor the progress. BPC Auto Inspect believes in open but confidential dialogue by both parties during such time the complaint is being resolved. BPC Auto Inspect will always endeavour to resolve the complaint quickly to achieve a fair and balanced resolution.
BPC Auto Inspect also encourages you to visit the Office Of Fair Trading Website.
OFT has advice on how to complain over the phone, via email or in writing.